Health & Safety
Health & Safety is at the forefront of our business operations and putting people first is one of Eco’s core values.
At Eco we believe that injuries and accidents are not inevitable and strive to ensure that our team, our customers, contractors, and any other people who come into contact with our working operations are kept safe.
At Eco ‘No job is so important that you cannot take time to perform your work safely.’
We continually strive to reduce risks and protect everyone we come into contact with, by building a culture where safety continues beyond the end of a customer’s project and is embedded into the working ethos of our business.
Eco’s 4 Health & Safety Principles
- Working safely is a Condition of Employment with Eco
- Accidents & injuries are preventable
- If you are unsure – Ask?
- No job is so important that you cannot take your time to perform your work safely.
Think safe, work safe, go home safe.
- We are Safe Contractor accredited
- We are ISO9001:2015 Registered Company
- We adhere to tight quality control procedures in all aspects of our work
- We have our own in house dedicated Health & Safety Officer
- Our senior management team is NEBOSH & IOSH trained
- Our team of engineers and management team are trained to a high standard in site safety
- All employees are first aid trained
- All plant and safety training summaries are available for inspection together with copy certification upon request
- Full safety documentation is provided prior to the commencement of all projects and monitored on an ongoing basis
- All quality policy manuals and associated documentation available upon request